Aliplast has launched a new vertical powder coating line.
- Tailor-made line for high-performance painting of aluminium profiles
- One of the most modern lines on the market
- Maximum capacity of the production line up to 1100 m2
- Dimensions of workpieces to be painted: 100 x 200 x 7000 mm
- two V-shaped booths with 20 guns per booth;
- powder coating application uses the latest product by GEMA, i.e. AP 1.1 powder pumps designed in the technology of dense powder paint flow;
- complex process of chemical surface pre-treatment based on the Oxilan technology by Chemetall as well as alkaline and acidic aluminium etching;
- complex tunnel system for chemical surface treatment to minimise the transfer of baths between zones;
- new-generation powder polymerisation furnace;
- high-speed conveyor
This is the second vertical powder coating line. Aliplast also has at its disposal two horizontal painting lines, a manual accessory line dedicated to accessories made of cast alloys and the Aliplast Wood Colour Effect – two decoration lines used to obtain a paint coating imitating the structure of wood. Aliplast invests in modern and advanced technologies, and as such the company is among the leaders in its sector in Poland and Europe.