- the load-bearing structure of Macassar handrails comprises studs with modular fastening to the floor using brackets
- handrails are filled with various systems of crosspieces made of aluminium profiles (horizontal, vertical) as well as filled with glass or panel materials
- macassar is also available as handrails fixed to walls
- aluminium handrails are characterised by durability, easy cleaning and minimal maintenance; the Macassar aluminium handrails guarantee durability and an aesthetic look
- the aluminium handrail system is applied both inside and outside buildings.
- wide range of colours – RAL palette (Qualicoat 1518), structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (Qualideco PL-0001) and anodized (Qualanod 1808)