- Aliplast has completed the construction of a new production plant with an area of 6,000 m2 and has launched a new production line (anodising line) for refining of aluminium surfaces.
- The Galvatek process line is fully automated. The operating system supports 39 process tanks, including cold-hot sealing baths and four dryers stations which accelerate the production process.
- The line is designed for anodising aluminium profiles and components up to 7.2 m length and with a working depth of 2 m. Capacity of the line: up to 1 600 000 m2/year, anodising thickness:– 5 – 25 microns plus electro-colouring (C31, C32, C33, C34, C35).
- Aliplast company has also purchased a fully automated shot blasting machine made by OSMG Italy to give the processed surfaces a homogeneous velvet look.
- The anodising line, the latest investment of Aliplast company, is the largest anodising line in the Central and Eastern Europe in terms of production capacity.