Genesis 75 panel doors
Thermally insulated aluminium system designed for the design panel doors.
- thermally insulated aluminium system designed for the design panel doors (Ud from 0,68 W/m2K for the door 1200 x 2100 mm)
- Genesis 75 panel door system is a solution based on the Genesis 75 door system it is characterized by very good thermal insulation and new sealing solutions
- the system is compatible with the Genesis 75 system
- the door leaf is adapted to the most common double bonded panel
- one-sided and two-sided panel possible
- the possibility of using aesthetic door roller hinges and hidden hinges
- option with and without an aluminium threshold available (the threshold is raised / lowered automatically).
- anti-burglary tested in RC3 class
- the filling panels are available in various designs and colours; the techniques for the milling of different shapes, making decorative applications and putting in glass units used in their production provide an endless number of combinations and variants
- a wide range of colours available - RAL palette (Qualicoat 1518), structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (Qualideco PL-0001), anodized (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour
|material||depth of frame||depth of leaf||glazing range||type of doors|
|PD GN 75
||aluminium/ poliamid||75 mm||75 mm|| 40-66 mm one sided panel / 75 mm two sided panel
||single doors, outside opening, inside opening|