- a thermally insulated aluminium system used to design panelled doors; with modern technical solutions applied, the panelled doors can serve not only as a functional and durable house entrance, but also a showpiece and decoration
- the system is characterised by a range of infill panels available in various patterns and colours; an elegant look of the structure, available dimensions, the option of installation within a larger front frame provide a lot of freedom while arranging the building entrance.
- the load-bearing structure of the panelled door system is ensured by the STAR system, and therefore the doors provide excellent thermal performance; this actually translates into the comfort inside the building and the costs of building operation
- a wide range of colours available - RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, anoda, bi-colour.
Technical description of the system:
- one plane of the frame and the panel bonded onto the leaf (panel bonded from the external side or double-sided).
- two possible types of hinges: roller hinge – dedicated to the Star system, concealed hinge (Dr.Hahn)
- standard 3-point locks or self-locking devices – to be selected by the customer
- handles, pull elements on the internal side to be selected from the standard offer of Aliplast.
|system||material||depth of frame
||depth of leaf||glazing range||type of doors|
||aluminium / polyamid
||90 mm||99 mm||panel one sided 22-83 mm / panel two sided 90 mm
||single doors, outside opening, inside opening
|system||thermal insulation Uf*||air permeability
|PD||Uf from 0,73 W/m2K||Class 4; EN 12207||E2400; EN 12210||7A (300 Pa); EN 12208
*Thermal insulation is dependent on a combination of profiles and thickness of the filling