A modern company should not only take care of the size of the profit and create its image solely on the basis of its success on the market. In the building by our company of an image strategy, projects undertaken for the benefit of the society in a broad sense are equally important. We would like the activities carried out by our company to respond to the needs of local communities and bring about real changes in the lives of the people that they are directed towards.
- For several years, the Aliplast Group has been supporting the activities of the foundation Teatr Za Jeden Uśmiech (Theatre for One Smile) and projects organised by Prekursor Artystyczny (Artistic Precursor) and the Bamm Baamm Theatre (theatre performances organised for children staying in the hospitals in Lublin)
- participation in the charity campaign Help Children Survive Winter
- sponsorship support for the making of therapy toys “Product for Puchatek” by the students of industrial design at the Academy of Art in Szczecin
- employee volunteering campaigns - Szlachetna Paczka (Noble Gift), blood donation campaign
- participation of the Aliplast Running Team in Poland Business Run - the largest charity run in Poland; participation in the 7th Lubartów half-marathon WITHOUT BORDERS (charity run)